4 Transparency Regulation
ENTSO-E reviewed the Manual of Procedures (MoP) and the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) data quality requirements and consulted stakeholders on the amendments to the MoP v3r3. The amendments were submitted to ACER in October 2021.
In 2021, the TP was also amended for further publications and data collections, some of which are used only with a limited number of parties:
- Transparency requirements from Art. 12 EBGL and Title 11 SOGL
- Transparency requirements by the implementation frameworks of the European balancing platforms
- Information to be made available to ACER for monitoring activities according to the list of information of Art. 82 CACM and Art. 63 FCA.
Finally, ENTSO-E also developed the TP for FSkar purposes and is carrying out the TP architectural study to respond to the ever-growing publication requirements.
ENTSO-E Annual Report 2021
This Annual Report covers the period January to December 2021. It focuses on the legal mandates given to ENTSO-E and on the Pan European All TSOs tasks, facilitated by ENTSO-E. The activities covered in this report were performed thanks to the 42 members of ENTSO-E who provide its financial resources and whose staff provides expertise to the Association.
- System Operation
- System Development
- Transparency Regulation
- Research, Development and Innovation
- Cybersecurity, Interoperability and Data
- TSO–DSO partnership and demand side flexibility